We have over 15 years of professional construction industry experience – this includes; new build, refurbishment and extension design, building maintenance, condition surveys and defect diagnosis and much, much more.
We also have construction site management experience and understand the processes, technicalities and legal requirements of building construction in practice.
At present, much of our work is for private clients, construction companies, developers and small organisations and construction costs are typically in the region of £10,000 to £500,000.
Regardless of the project size or costs involved, we will always aim to provide an efficient and cost effective service and do whatever we can to ensure the process runs smoothly and hassle free.
We have extensive local knowledge and an excellent understanding of planning permission, building control and other statutory procedures. We deal with Liverpool, Wirral and Cheshire County Councils on a regular basis and have a clear understanding of their policies and regional requirements.
Although much of our existing work is private sector residential, we are keen to establish and build relationships within the public sectors, especially with regard to schools and healthcare facilities.Fees
We believe in providing our clients with an excellent service for a reasonable fee.
- We provide free ‘no obligation’ initial consultations.
- We normally work on a lump sum, fixed fee basis.
- Depending on the nature of the work, charging an hourly rate may be more appropriate. When this is the case, a rate will be agreed and regular updates provided regarding progress and associated costs.
- For Project Management work we will charge a percentage of the contract value. The percentage rate charged will be determined by the nature, location, complexity and value of the works.
- Our quotations are clear and easy to understand, with no hidden costs or fees.