Our clients range from homeowners to large commercial companies, healthcare and educational establishments. We often work on preventative measures to keep buildings in good condition and look for ways to make buildings more sustainable and reduce life cycle costs.
As Building Surveyors with over 20 years’ experience in the industry, we are constantly being presented with new challenges and have developed effective problem-solving strategies.
Below is a brief summary of typical services we provide. If you have a situation which is not covered below, please get in touch.
· measurement surveys of buildings, land and infrastructure
· preparation of CAD drawings
· ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule
· preparing scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
· organising documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
· advising on energy efficiency, environmental impact and sustainable construction
· dealing with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations
· carrying out feasibility studies
· advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings
· access audits – making buildings fully accessible to all